Open Call for HRD Phd program at Alberta Diabetes Institute
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes (HRD) opened a call for PhD students at the Alberta Diabetes Institute in Canada
2018 Canada - Munich
Diabetes Research Exchange
Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes is at the center of cutting-edge scientific research at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and its partner institution, the Alberta Diabetes Institute. PhD students engage in international and innovative research projects that enable new approaches encompassing molecular research and translational application. Read more...
International Call 2019
You are interested in cutting edge diabetes research in an outstanding scientific and international environment?
The International Call for Applications of Alberta Diabetes Institute opens March 20th, 2019. Application here.
The next International Call of Helmholtz Diabetes Center will open in Autumn 2019.
Stay tuned on the upcoming procedure and how to apply in our application directory.
Yesterday our first Data Blitz Session has started within the HDC Seminar Series!
Next week we are starting our new session "Women in Science" with our HDC guest Prof. Chantal Mathieu from KU Leuven (Belgium).
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes (HRD) has officially launched on the 01.07.2019!
International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
Why you want to join!
- Excellent scientific training and state-of-the-art technology platforms at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute - two of the world’s leading institutions in Diabetes research
- Innovative projects linking our understanding of mechanisms underlying diabetes to the development of new approaches in prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- International research groups and research exchanges between the two centers
- Scientific networking at international conferences and within the great community of diabetes researchers
- Translational training - from bench to bedside
- Interactive guidance and a clear mentoring structure
- Individual career development and support
- Professional training in management, leadership and communication
- Employment contracts from the Helmholtz Zentrum München and a doctorate from either the Technical University Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-University or the University of Alberta
... and last but not least: Munich and Edmonton, beautiful cities to live in!