First HRD Joint Symposium November 27-28, 2019
Successful with great science and collaboration from ADI and Helmholtz Members & Trainees
International Call for Applications now closed!
Stay tuned on the upcoming procedure.
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes is at the center of cutting-edge scientific research at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and its partner institution, the Alberta Diabetes Institute. PhD students engage in international and innovative research projects that enable new approaches encompassing molecular research and translational application. Read more...
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes wishes you a warm and wonderful christmas and a very happy new year!
We are looking forward...
Thanks to the Alberta Diabetes Institute for being such excellent hosts!
Yesterday, we hosted our 1st HRD 3MT® Competition.
Many thanks to all 13 participants who made this competition so successful.
It was a great chance...
On 20th of November, we will host our first 3 Minute Thesis Competition (3MT®)!
If you would like to apply to the International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes please use our online application system.
International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
Why you want to join!
- Excellent scientific training and state-of-the-art technology platforms at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute - two of the world’s leading institutions in Diabetes research
- Innovative projects linking our understanding of mechanisms underlying diabetes to the development of new approaches in prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- International research groups and research exchanges between the two centers
- Scientific networking at international conferences and within the great community of diabetes researchers
- Translational training - from bench to bedside
- Interactive guidance and a clear mentoring structure
- Individual career development and support
- Professional training in management, leadership and communication
- Employment contracts from the Helmholtz Zentrum München and a doctorate from either the Technical University Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-University or the University of Alberta
... and last but not least: Munich and Edmonton, beautiful cities to live in!